- Download the Stumble toolbar
- Set your personal preferences
- Press the Stumble button
2. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes by recipe girl: I love cinnamon and I love pancakes so this sounds like a winning combo to me! I think I need to recreate this recipe in the future
3. “Useful Dog Tricks Performed by Jesse“: I think we all need to find ourselves a Jesse- coffee, takes out the trash, cleans the house… Where can I find myself a Jesse?!
4. We’ve had such weird weather in the past few months, I wouldn’t doubt that the clouds could really look like this [a large portabella mushroom cap?]!
5. “70 Cutie Baby Animals Bring You a Good Mood” by The Design Inspiration: Kittens, puppies, bunnies, cubs, oh my! You can betcha that there was a lot of “ooo’ing” and “aww’ing” when I was scrolling through these pictures!
6. Dear Photograph: Pictures of pictures from the past taken in the present… I’ve lived in the same local area my whole life- these pictures make me want to visit some of my childhood favorites and my old houses…
7. Rolled Paper Flowers Tutorial: I’ve always enjoyed doing arts and crafts and love flowers so this activity is right up my alley! Another perk, the flowers are everlasting and don’t require frequent watering 😉
9. Quotes About Poetry from Goodreads: I love reading quotes- I frequently search for inspirational quotes and often will search for specific types of quotes [love, friendship, strength, etc.] and will forward them onto my family or friends, letting them know that I’m thinking of them ♥
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” ~Pablo Neruda
“What is that you express in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the print I have read in my life.” ~Walt Whitman
10. Card Toss: Direct the hand and toss the cards into the floating hat. Hopefully you have better gaming skills than me cause I got a high score of [drum roll]… ZERO!
11. Some mothers will always have the instinct to care for the young- even if it’s not theirs!
13. The burst kinda reminds me of a dandelion blowing in the wind… Do you see it?!
14. High School Fashions, 1969 by Miss Moss: It’s true, what goes around comes around! I’m sure that if the photographer [Arthur Shatz] took pictures of the fashions worn by current day high schoolers, there would be many similarities! Leggings, rompers, Keds shoes, maxi dresses…
15. Seven Surprising Uses for Baking Soda by GOOD: Thanks for the advice but I prefer to buy my toothpaste, face wash, deodorant, facial treatments, shampoo, stomach medicine, and lotions at the drugstore…
#6: Scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.
#15: The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
#24: The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
#34: Sneezes regularly exceed 100 mph.
#45: The three things pregnant women dream most of during their first trimester are frogs, worms and potted plants.
#55: If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
#63: Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
#66: Monday is the day of the week when the risk of heart attack is greatest.
#76: You use 200 muscles to take one step.
#84: Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour.
#90: The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream.
18. The Phobia List: My biggest phobia= aichmophobia [fear of needles or pointed objects]… It’s not so much pointed objects, but close enough…
Stumbling is so much fun I now have some new things to add to my to-make, t0-bake, and to-do lists! Too bad I have to start working next- I’ll just have to utilize the free time on the weekends!
Question: What do you do when you can’t fall asleep?
Question: Do you use Stumble? Share any interesting finds!
— Life's a Bowl