Ghoulddd morning! I started saying “ghoulddd morning” around Halloween and it’s kinda stuck… Just go with it [ha]! This morning I woke up feeling a little funky so I wasn’t in the mood to whip out any pots or pans, or to use any appliances. Breakfast was satisfyingly simple…
an apple, Greek yogurt with pumpkin pie spice, and cereal
This morning I’m on a mission to find a new coffee maker and make a purchase. Thank you to all y’all who provided me with some insight regarding my coffee/espresso combo machine vs. Keuirg debate! But… I’m still undecided- I like the idea of making a cappuccino at home [I love frothy milk!], but I’m also enticed by the Keurig’s ease and quickness…
The rest of my day should be fun and relaxing. I’m planning to: finish writing my Christmas thank-you’s, start reading “House Rules” by Jodi Picoult, get my sweat on at the gym, and meet a girlfriend at the mall to shop and/ or see a movie…
“Wishing You A Wonderful Holiday Season”
Oh, and make hamburgers for dinner [as requested by my Dear]… BEEF, it’s whats for dinner!
P.S. Check out DJ Earworm’s Mashup- United State of Pop 2011… Regardless of what type of music you listen to, you gotta admit the guy has talent!
Featured songs include:
- Adele – Rolling In The Deep
- Adele – Someone Like You
- Black Eyed Peas – Just Can’t Get Enough
- Bruno Mars – Grenade
- Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
- Britney Spears – Till The World Ends
- Cee Lo Green – F* You
- Enrique Iglesias – Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)
- Foster the People – Pumped Up Kicks
- Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor
- Jeremih feat. 50 cent – Down On Me
- Katy Perry – Firework
- Katy Perry – E.T.
- Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It
- Lupe Fiasco – The Show Goes On
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger
- Nicki Minaj – Super Bass
- OneRepublic – Good Life
- Pink – Raise Your Glass
- Pitbull – Give Me Everything
- Rihanna – S&M
- Rihanna – We Found Love
Question: What’s your go-to breakfast when you’re not in the mood to cook?
Question: What’s your fave hamburger recipe? What are your fave hamburger toppings?
— Life's a Bowl