A few weeks ago Candice tagged me for The Versatile Blogger Award and a few days later I read Janetha’s 20 Questions and wanted to do them myself. This week I was tagged by Kelly from Foodie Fresh to participate in “12 Random Facts”… Bring on more randomness!
- Post these rules.
- You must post 12 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 12 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 12 (or so) people.
12 random facts about me…
1. My favorite numbers are 20 and 44…
2. When I was younger, I was embarrassed of my size 10 foot and thought that smaller feet were more “lady-like” so I would always squeeze my feet into smaller sized shoes. It wasn’t until I started playing competitive sports and running and getting blue toenails did I start buying shoes that actually fit my feet. Now I’m rocking size 10’s and sometimes will even buy a size bigger [better for running]!
3. I am allergic to bumble bees, iguanas, and licorice- they’re all completely random, I know…
4. I don’t know how to apply eyeliner!
5. I have a love-hate relationship with running.
6. I was adopted at birth. My birth parents were very young when they had me so they made the smart decision to find me a better home. I could not be more thankful for their decision and for the family that I was adopted into. My parents have continuously provided me with so much love and support throughout my childhood, adolescence, and now as an adult!
7. September has always been my favorite month [birthday month] and it’s about to be even better 😀
8. In elementary school, I did ballet and figure skating- I dressed up as a dog and a lobster for a ballet recital and I dressed up as a lion for a figure skating show! Those were short-lived [yet hilarious] experiences… Ballet and figure skating require a certain amount elegance and gracefulness that I never have had!
9. My first concert was to see N’Sync and it was their first concert in DC!
10. The first time I broke a bone was in kindergarten… I ran down a wet hill [immediately after our teacher told the class to walk] during recess and I slipped and broke my wrist. I don’t remember if it hurt or not, all I remember is that I was psyched to ride in an ambulance and to get a hot pink cast!
11. I wasn’t allowed to watch “Doug” or “The Rugrats” in elementary school.
12. I am probably 1 in a million, but I really disliked the Super Bowl half-time show this year.
12 questions from Kelly…
1. Who was your first kiss and how old were you? My first kiss was in kindergarten in the coat-closet!
2. If you could be in the Olympics, what sport would you choose? I played competitive sports throughout high school so I should say one of those but I’ve always enjoyed watching the Olympic gymnasts- the flips and spins and splits they can do are absolutely amazing!
3. How did you find out that Santa isn’t real? I don’t remember how old I was but I think I caught on when a few of my friends at school mentioned spying on their parents putting the presents under the tree…
4. If you had to eat one breakfast for the rest of your life, what would you choose? A creamy cup of coffee and some type of bowl- cereal, waffle, yogurt…
5. If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose (it can’t be your actual name)? Brittany or Emily because I’ve always thought they look beautiful when written in cursive.
6. Are you a dog person or a cat person and why? Dog person- they have a more spunky and upbeat personality than cats [and they don’t poop in your house haha]!
7. What’s your favorite book of all time? After reading so many [boring and dull] required books for school, I’ve lost my desire to read for fun [other than magazines]. I really need to start using my Nook more often…
8. What song most reminds you of high school?
9. Fill in the blank. I can’t face the day without [talking to the ones I love].
10. Choose one: Valentine’s Day is a fun way to celebrate love OR Valentine’s Day is totally overrated. A fun way to celebrate love!
11. Currently, what is your favorite television show? Modern Family, it’s hilarious!
12. How long does your makeup routine take? 5-10 minutes during unless there’s a special occasion then maybe a little longer…
12 new questions from me…
1. Chocolate or vanilla?
2. When you were younger, what was your dream job?
3. If you won $1,000,000, what would you buy or do with it?
4. What is your all time favorite movie?
5. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
6. Have you ever broken a bone or had to get stitches?
7. How many kids do you want?
8. What’s the best piece of advice that you’ve ever received?
9. What outfit do you feel most beautiful in? Most comfortable in?
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would you choose?
11. Coffee or tea?
12. What’s your favorite sport to watch live or on TV?
And now I’m tagging…
1. Ali from Live Laugh Eat
2. Cait from cait’s plate
3. Colleen from The Lunchbox Diaries
4. Gliding Calm
5. Gracie from girl meets life.
6. Janae from The Hungry Runner Girl
7. Janetha from meals & moves
8. Joelle from On A Pink Typewriter
9. Kailey from SnackFace
10. Meg from A Dash of Meg
11. Monica from Run Eat Repeat
12. Sara from Nourish and Flourish
Daily Memorable Moment February 8: We’ve chosen a date and we’ve reserved a venue for our wedding!!!
Question: If you won $1,000,000, what would you buy or do with it?
Question: What’s the best piece of advice that you’ve ever received?
— Life's a Bowl