I love meeting friends for coffee. It feels so cozy and quaint and I get to hear all about the exciting things that they’ve been up. If we were catching up over coffee I’d tell you…
– Apple picking is my favorite fall activity. We went to Lynd’s Fruit Farm a few weekends ago and picked a mixture of Rome and Winesap apples. I had never tried a Winesap apple before, but they were delicious! Crispy and a little tart.
– The past week and a half feels like a blur. If I had to guess, I’ve probably driven close to 2,000 miles.
– Last weekend we celebrated Little Miss’s 1st birthday with family and friends. We went with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme because that’s her favorite. She goes wild whenever she sees Mickey or hears the hot dog song!
– After training for 16+ weeks I felt prepared going into the Marine Corps Marathon, but my body couldn’t get it together. I caught a cold earlier in the week and my stomach was on the fritz, which resulted in a slower than planned pace and angered my knees.
– And because MCM didn’t go as planned, this happened…
– I had my first two visits at Nava Health & Vitality Center and I’m so excited about this opportunity! I had never heard of it before, but I love learning about everything related to health and wellness considering all of the “health hiccups” that I’ve encountered in my short 26 years of life.
– La Madeline makes the best chicken caesar salad. Their french onion soup is pretty delicious, too.
– Last week I carpooled downtown on Wednesday and Thursday with a girlfriend and spent the majority of both days in class. I’m one class closer to finishing my Event Management certification.
– I took my first ever Body Combat class and it reaffirmed how uncoordinated I am. I also realized that I need to work on my punching skills.
– Saturday’s long run was absolutely beautiful. Look at those vibrant colors! I had a lot of fun running with my old running buddies and in my old ‘hood again.
– Full sized candy bars and a smiling baby won us the title of best house on the block for Halloween. The best costume we got was a middle school boy who dressed up as a vending machine.
– Sunday night I saw The Intern with Robert De Niro and Anne Hathaway. It unexpectedly tugged at my heart strings, I wasn’t prepared to cry.
– There’s less than a week left to enter my Fit Body Bakery giveaway. Have you entered? Don’t forget – if you’re on Twitter you can earn an extra entry by tweeting daily!
Question: If we met for coffee, what news would you share?